This very service is FREE and is available to all Local and International clients no matter your location. There is also a free CALL-BACK to InstaForex Nigeria clients..
To access this service you must have a Live trading account with InstaForex Nigeria or kindly CLICK HERE to create one. InstaForex account opening takes not less than 3 minutes..
FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT GUIDE:
In order to address various areas of challenges as regards Forex trading and provide tips that would enhance profitability, Clients are advised to call in every Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am – 4pm GMT+1 through this line +234 (0) 903 358 8803.
This service could be accessed at any other day via a dedicated line +234 (0) 818 829 1443 between 10am to 1pm Nigerian time
This is one of the very effective services by www.instaforex.com.ng to our numerous clients every Tuesdays & Thursdays
FREE NEWS SMS ALERT:
This is one of the services rendered by instaforex.com.ng to assist our clients and enhance their profitability.High probability and volatile news/events are communicated to our clients via our SMS alert services as and when due.
we reach out to our clients
At our website www.instaforex.com.ng, clients or prospective clients could download it.It renders an insight into what Forex trading is all about.
Clients and prospects are advised to rush to www.instaforex.com.ng homepage to avail themselves of this package as soon as possible and reach out to our Technical Support Team via our dedicated line +234 (0) 903 358 8803 for more insight on regards the business of Forex trading. You would be glad you did while we look forward to hearing from you.
This is a special service that instaforex.com.ng offers to its numerous clients. This is being applauded by our clients all round the globe as unique in the sense that it has been assisting clients in enhancing the profitability of their trades. Meanwhile Terms & Conditions apply for The Free Signal Service.
Trading without Stop Loss and Take Profit is not advisable and not the right thing to do. By doing so you jeopardise your capital/equity. Traders should learn to be contented! ‘contention is gain..
Success in Forex is determined over the long term period of one month;Bi-monthly,Quarterly or Annually as the case maybe. Hence the need for Stop Loss and Take Profit accordingly prior to placing your trades thus:-
1. Determine at what price you intend to exit your trade should the market move in the direction of your trade;
i) LONG OR BUY TRADE; If you are to go LONG(BUY) and having placed your trade please note the entry price.
ii) ADD the number of the pips you intend to take out of the market to the entry price to determine your take profit(TP)price level.
i) SHORT OR SELL TRADE; If you are to go SHORT(SELL) and having placed your trades please note the entry price.
ii)SUBTRACT The Number of pips that you intend to take out of the market from the entry price to arrive/determine the take profit(TP)price level.
2. Always determine at what price you intend to exit your trade should the market move against your trade;
i)LONG OR BUY TRADE; If you are to go LONG(BUY) and having placed the trade,please note the entry price.
ii)SUBTRACT the number of pips (from the entry price) to arrive/determine the price level in which if the market breaches that level it should close you automatically as this will minimise your loss.
i)SHORT OR SELL TRADE; If you are to go SHORT(SELL) and having placed trade,please note the entry price.
ii)ADD the number of pips (to the entry price) to arrive at a price level in which if the market breaches that price level it should take you out of it automatically.
The use of take profit(TP) and Stop Loss(SL) in Forex trading cannot be over-emphasised. Most newbies or new traders come to grasp of its importance as far as longevity in the business of trading is concerned.
One should not feel that because EUR/USD or any other currency pair moved 70 pips today or more then one should set STOP LOSS or TAKE PROFIT . That is simply a wrong mindset..
Please note that the high drop in prices or high increase in prices do not occur every now and then, so traders must incorporate Stop Loss and Take Profit as part of their trading plan.
For more InstaForex Nigeria Tips on How to make money in Forex. Click here..
Your ability to abide by these four basic rules as contained in this post would help you make money out of the Forex market!
The Forex market is a 5.2 trillion dollar daily market. This is higher and more than trades in all the world’s Stock exchange put together. This is what makes the market tick. Come to think of it; The Banks especially in advanced countries,Investment companies,millionaires,billionaires such as Warren Buffet, George Soros,etc are all in it making lots and lots of money out of it. With the recent BREXIT REFERENDUM many Forex traders made money more than ever before. What are we saying here?
Knowledge!!! According to the WD GANN (the greatest Forex trader of all times)”money spent on gaining knowledge is money in the bank”.At instaforex.com.ng we teach you how to make a business out of it.
1. ABILITY TO OBSERVE SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE ON YOUR CHART.
This is one key factor that enables traders to make money in the Forex market. The best means is the ability to observe it on a bare chart and utilise the Resistance and support areas in making money out of such market as regards your entry and exit point/areas.
At instaforex.com.ng Our experienced trainers and analysts are always ready to take you on a one-on-one basis and show you the technical way forward.
2. THE USE OF INDICATORS
Indicators act as a guide. Ability to abide by its rules is very vital and would help you make money out of the Forex market. Patience is a virtue. Good indicator should be able to give or produce a minimum of 65% actualisation of trade targets. At InstaForex Nigeria we make available to our trainees,indicators with a minimum 75% good trades at no cost(free).
3. RISK/MONEY MANAGEMENT.
Every Forex trading platform has its money/risk management embedded in its VOLUME.The traders ability to understand the use of volume as regards money/risk management relative to his/her broker give you an edge. InstaForex is a micro platform provider,this allows both small and huge investors alike to have access to the Forex market via its trading platform.
4. SEEK A MENTOR
it is said that when you stand on the shoulders of mentors,one could avoid the various pitfalls or mistakes along the road to financial freedom. Mentorship is one of the Edges a trader utilise in making money out of the Forex market; SEEK IT,Go for it,start making money and you would be years and years ahead of your trading peers.
Come join the World’s leading Broker and you would be glad you did. At www.instaforex.com.ng it is nothing more than “Instant Forex Trading”
This post from InstaForex Nigeria is designed to educate traders on how best to avoid pitfalls in Forex trading.
1. INADEQUATE KNOWLEDGE: Trading is knowledge based. Most newbies don’t take time to acquire the required knowledge instead with shallow knowledge acquired from Forex workshop/Seminars they take a plunge only to get their fingers burnt.
2. AFRAID TO TAKE A LOSS: Trading is business and losses are part of a business and should be taken as part of expenses. Please note that getting trades wrong is natural and should be expected. So don’t give up easily; only re-strategise. At InstaForex Nigeria how to minimise losses are adequately taught to our trainees by our award winning Mr Paul Odibeli of InstaForex Nigeria Technical Support Department.
3. OVER TRADING: Most traders particularly newbies tend to trade excessively undermining their equity. This is not advisable at all.
4. EXCESS LEVERAGE: In as much as leverage would enable the trader to make more money, one should remember that it is a two-edge sword which in most cases gets a trader’s account wiped out. In other words, high leverage is of great benefit for one to grow his account.
5. INDISCIPLINE/MONEY MANAGEMENT: Trading is a long term business and should be treated as such. Most traders in a bid to grow their account throw caution to the wind thereby negating all the rules. This happens to most greedy traders/newbies and they get their account wiped out thereby giving up easily.
All these and other mistakes in Forex trading are duly treated/handled and advised to our clients at www.instaforex.com.ng
If you have no clue about what the Forex market is or you have never heard about it, this article will give you a very brief explanation below.
Forex is the short form for Foreign Exchange Market. This is the biggest and most liquid market of the entire world today. Over three trillion dollars exchange hands at Forex every day.
People blindly gamble their money at Forex without knowing anything about it and they lose their money. Forex market is profitable, but you need to learn the basics well, do your homework well by try trading with as low as $10 or demo trade for some time.
Just remember that 50% of traders lose money, 40% make it and less than 10% become rich at Forex. The nice thing about this market is that you can make money without creating any product or service, selling anything, nor advertising. You just trade some cash and get paid depending on your knowledge and expertise.
This is the market where banks, transnational corporations and individual traders exchange one currency for another. I am talking about the spot Forex market. With InstaForex You can trade at huge leverage as much as 1 to 1000, meaning that for every dollar that you have for trading you can trade $1000. For example if you have $1,000 on your account you can trade as much as $1,000,000.
This is dangerous. Most experienced traders wont use such a high leverage. In the other hand, high leverage can be good if you learn how to use it in your favour.
Looking at the strategies and how some traders make money at Forex; Trading currencies is risky. That’s a fact. But ultimately we discovered a few strategies that could give novice traders a winning edge.
Trading Forex is easy but can be very dangerous if not properly trained. Today you may be earning a lot and tomorrow you are losing 40% of your starting capital.
Novice traders often make the same mistakes over and over again.
Few things to avoid while trading;
1.Do not look for a holly grail of trading.
This is for people who are afraid to lose or are too greedy and want to get rich quick. Even when it seems so, The Forex Market is not the place to get rich quick, though you can make a lot of money over time, you still have to learn a whole lot about what makes the Forex market tick and what moves the price of the currencies plus how to manage your money effectively so you don’t lose your capital/investment.
Many novice traders spend a LOT of time searching a perfect strategy or indicators even robots that will allow them to always win-win and never lose. They want to have guaranteed profits because they can’t stand to lose or they want to make too much (millions) quick so they can retire fast and buy a private jet. It doesn’t work like that, “always know that Forex is a business”.
A trading strategy that allows you to have guaranteed profits does exist but requires patience. Trading is very risky and also highly profitable. Remember: no risk, no reward. So, do not try to always win on every trade. It is simply not possible. There is no way to get rid of the fact of uncertainty. What I mean is that no matter how effective your trading strategy may be, sometimes it will fail and you have to be ready to face this fact.
Trading profitably means understanding the Basics of Forex which professionals at InstaForex Nigeria do. Contact us today for a complete Forex training package!
By Paul Odibeli
Why would you choose a broker like InstaForex?
In life before making a choice we must consider certain variables to enable us choose the best out of other options. This same principle applies in the Forex market too where there are over 100 brokerage firms.
So to make that decision, I want you to give an answer to this simple question: Does servicing a client base of over 2 million mean anything to you? If the answer is yes then your choice will be InstaForex. Client is the life of a company; InstaForex has the largest number of clients comparing with others. They earn the trust of client by their good service and distinct idea of trading and live support to their client. On Dec 7th, 2012 we got an email from IFX PR that says the broker (InstaForex) is now serving over One million and On Dec 19th, 2014 we got an email from IFX PR that says the broker (InstaForex) is now serving two million. Here is the official PR page from them: http://instaforex.com/million_clients.php
Lots of brokerage houses are giving facilities of Forex trading to their clients but InstaForex is the best in all these criteria:
- No scam
- Forum facilities
- Maintain due time and no delays
- No cheating
- Deposit minimum $1 and have 1:1000 leverage.
- Less amount of spread
- Every popular payment processor are available.
- Demo contest
- Well paid bonus system other brokers have copied
- 24/7 live communication service/chatting service
Now, let’s discuss a few of these points:
- No scam –InstaForex gives daily trade summary because it’s a very reliable Many brokers serving their clients all have mixed properties for example; if one broker is facilitating one thing better than other but at the same time that broker will have disadvantage in some other field so no one is perfect, only Instaforex is the best broker company in all respect of providing better services to their clients. InstaForex is the best broker of Asia in past couple of years. Also, Global Banking and Finance (which is known as a very reputed organisation for financial activities worldwide) awarded INSTAFOREX with best broker of Asia.
- Forum facilities – You can place reply to post on mt5.com and get paid $0.20 per post. This is to help clients that do not have capital to start their trading with.
- Maintain due time and no delays – in case of deposit and withdrawals. Some brokers play tricks when a trader wants to withdraw his profit, they make up new rules to prevent the withdrawal, this is not so with
Other points to be discuss like Scalping facilities, availability of many demo contest etc will continue next week. Most of the people join InstaForex because they know they‘ll get the best experience as a trader. So I highly recommend you choose InstaForex as your choice broker.
InstaForex account registration only takes a few minutes and allows you to conduct trading operations in the Forex market..
After registration, you will be entitled to all Bonuses been offered to traders by InstaForex ranging from NO DEPOSIT BONUS, 30% WELCOME BONUS, 55% BONUS, 100% LFC PARTNERSHIP BONUS and so on. Each bonus received from InstaForex can be instantly used to trade financial instruments or investments in Forex projects.
This is what you need to do in order to open an account:
1. Accept InstaForex Terms of the Public Offer Agreement; This agreement does not have to be signed in order to be binding; it is as legally valid as a standard paper contract.
2. Fill in the special registration form; After you have completed all the fields, you will receive the following information via email: your trading account number (login) and trader password needed to access Client Cabinet. They are also used for conducting operations via a trading platform; your phone password (keyword) used when you contact InstaForex Nigeria Technical Support or Dealer Department; your PIN code for confirming withdrawal requests.
You can start making deals on the Forex market after you have deposited money into your InstaForex trading account for the first time. You need to do it within one month after account registration. The minimum deposit size is just $5.
Now you can set up a trading terminal on your PC, tablet or smartphone, and start real trading!
Still unsure whether you need to open a Forex account? Let us list a few of the benefits you get from trading with InstaForex:
-InstaForex is recognised as a world-class Brokerage Company;
-Instant Funding & Withdrawal from Banks within Nigeria.
-Free International MasterCard for withdrawal on all ATM’s world wide
-More than 3 million traders worldwide choose InstaForex;
-Our trading conditions are designed to suit every trader in the Forex market;
-We create efficient online services with user-friendly interface to make trading process more convenient and accessible;
– (InstaForex Nigeria Support Dept) will teach you how to work inside the trading platform, make orders, use the most effective Forex strategies, etc;
-We will provide you with all necessary information,data and Forex News;
-Our online charts featuring a wide range of additional tools make technical analysis as precise and comprehensive as possible;
-All our traders disregarding their level of experience can participate in various campaigns and contests regularly held by InstaForex
-There is a great number of trading bonuses you can get by trading with us.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT.
Click on the following link to instantly Fund your InstaForex Account in Naira.
Click on the following link to Withdraw from your InstaForex Account in Nigeria.