Demo trading are simply simulations; They are not “real” and “don’t exactly replicate Live Trading conditions”. Hence, they are termed ‘Demo-accounts or practising accounts..
Aspiring traders can never or rather would find it difficult to develop the necessary mental skill to succeed in real-world trading as long as they cling on to demo-trading for long. The truth is that Demo trading would not teach you so much of live trading, where your goal is to trade consistently and make real money. It is said that consistency makes a trader.
In as much as both newbies and experienced traders routinely use demo accounts to try out new brokers and trading strategies,over dependence on it is the bane of most newbies and not encouraging if you want to develop the mental skill required for consistency in Forex trading as a business,due to the under listed reasons.
1. REAL TRADING CONDITIONS MAY DIFFER:
The reality of trading can be quite different especially during major economic news releases or news events announcements.
2. REQUOTES MAY BE LESS FREQUENT IN DEMO-TRADING:
In order to attract new clients to their demo trading, some brokers might reduce or eliminate requotes from their demo-programs; whereas requotes are common in Live trading situations.
3. EMOTIONAL RESPONSES ARE DIFFERENT:
Successful and consistent trading involves learning to manage ones emotions accordingly.It has been observed that the emotional ups and downs we experience on a live account doesn’t exist in a demo account. The abilities and confidence one develops in a demo account will not help you instead it would hurt you adversely in a live account. Hence,the need to start small and get used to the psychological aspect of trading which is very vital.
4. POOR TRADING HABITS:
Some traders do not learn their lessons when demo trading, because it involves virtual money.They end up developing false confidence and abilities under false circumstances
5. EXCESSIVE USE OF LEVERAGE:
It has been observed that most Demo traders indulge in the use of excess leverage. when such behaviour are carried into trading Live account, it leads to nothing but trade disasters.
Most Demo traders are said to be trigger happy. Simply by entering numerous trades excessively thereby over-trading. This could render them unsuccessful when they move to Live trading. so the earlier it is avoided the better.
7. ORDER EXECUTION TIMES MIGHT BE FASTER:
Since Demo account does not involve real money,this might result in faster execution of trades unlike real accounts which depends on market conditions, especially during various economic news releases or announcements.
In view of the above,it is strongly advised to start with small capital as low as $5, as well as small risk levels and as soon you gain live trading experiences, one could gradually increase his/her lot size.
Secondly,accept that Forex is a business which should be treated as such, that losing is part of trading and that with proper money management,one could grow gradually as well. When we start small one should be prepared to grow accordingly, be able to develop more confidence,ability and faith in ones strategy so as to grow ones account in the long run.
Finally, going into Forex market with the right mindset is very vital to treating Forex as a business and a career over a long period of time. The passion for trading must be developed in order to be able to persevere and get used to the psychological aspect of trading as a whole.
At InstaForex Nigeria we render high-grade services which are aimed at assisting clients have access to Forex news sms notification, Forex education and other helpful Forex information.
The Forex mindset prepares you to be a successful trader by helping you identify your unique psychological strength, weakness and how you naturally behave in times of financial stress.
Successful trading requires 10% skill and 90% emotional intelligence – Jaret martinez
- See yourself or imagine yourself as a successful trader and be goal oriented.
Characteristics of Goals:
a. It must be realistic -within your capability
b. It must be attainable -begin with a small goal and move up from there.
c. It must be measurable.
d. Self evaluation after
2. Two Reasons for losing trades.
-You follow your rules but the market did not go in your direction.
-You didn’t follow your rule.
3. Remaining Flexible – Get out of closing trade
4. Being Objective
-The market can do and undo
Characteristic of an objective person:
a. You feel no pressure to do anything
b. You have no feeling of fear
c. You feel no sense of rejection
d. There is no absolute Right or Wrong
e. You recognise that this is what the market is telling you.
f. You can observe the market from a perspective as if you were not in a position.
g. You are not focused on money but on the structure of the market.
To be a successful trader you will not always be right but you will always need to be objective..
5. Self Improvement- Very Vital
a. Don’t impose a rigid mental structure on the market’s behaviour.
b. Let go of the fear of being wrong so that you can observe the market from an objective view point.
c. If you concentrate on fear it will cause your subconscious to act out of fear and give you the very losses you are trying to avoid.
-Blaming Others/factors only slows down the learning process.
Professionals at InstaForex Nigeria advise newbies to key in the amount of money they intend to start Live Trading with, so that the Demo practice would be realistic..
2. Locate Download MetaTrader 4 trading platform (zip)
3. This pops up a dialog box click on “SAVE FILE” and click OK
4. After downloading, Double click on itc4setup.exc(APPLICATION)
5. It pops up a dialog box for you to click on agree; As soon as you agree to the Terms and Conditions’NEXT’would
be highlighted for you to click on in order to proceed.
6. Leave it at ‘STANDARD’
7. When it gets to ‘LEVERAGE’ pick either 1:500 or 1:100
8. When you get to “AMOUNT” please key in the amount of money you intend to start your live trading with, so that your practice would be realistic; The least ‘AMOUNT’ being $3000 does not mean that if you key in $100 it wouldn’t take it.
- Many newbies are in a habit of keying in or practicising with amount of money they cannot afford in true life situation hence they tend to trivialise the demo account. The truth of the matter is if you cannot grow a ten dollar account, you cannot grow a million dollar account.
- Click’ OK’and wait patiently for the platform to come up. next; Right click on the market watch and click on
‘SHOW ALL’ to bring up all tradeable instruments on the platform.
Finally, Install every currency pair that you intend to be trading accordingly.
InstaForex Nigeria Technical Support Team are always ready to help you with additional guide on how to Open a Demo account or Indicator(Software) Installation.
Click here to Open a Free Forex account
The most interesting feature of online Forex trading by InstaForex Broker is the way it is being operated transparently. There is no hide and seek involved in the process..
- Aside the broker’s spread; Online forex trading with InstaForex does not involve any commission, or exchange fees, or hidden costs etc. The trade is done in a very fast pace as there is no kind of any delay involved in it. It takes 1 or 2 seconds to execute the trade in InstaForex
- Traders can trade in different markets with different currencies at the same time without any restrictions. This is only possible with InstaForex because of the high grade online forex trading services it provides. This has brought in lot of flexibility and liquidity in online forex trading. InstaForex Traders are able to trade and access 107 Currency instruments, 88 CfDs on US stocks, Futures, gold and silver, Options Trading, 1:1000 leverage, Swap-free and many more
- Opening of an online forex trading account is very easy as there are many people who can offer this kind of service to the trader. But they need to be very sure that they too deal with the same kind of currencies which the trader is interested in as compare to InstaForex Broker which offers one of the highest numbers of Currency instruments. Click here to open an InstaForex Account
- Volatility is the essence of the currency market. Values for individual currencies rise and fall with news and information happening around the world. Sometimes the fall in a currency can be swift and can help to wipe out your entire account before you can react. So you must prepare for risks if you decide to trade on the Forex market. It is always import to note that the market can change suddenly all because of decisions made by some government or corporation in a distant part of the world.
- Therefore, if you want to become a successful trader in the Forex market, you must learn the fundamentals about the market and the currencies you wish to trade. Also, read press releases and other financial news that are updated on our site home page instaforex.com.ng and political news from around the world. You will do well by learning how to trade with the Candle Sticks Pattern,
InstaForex Nigeria $500 No Deposit Bonus is available to: New clients, or existing clients whose balance hasn’t exceed $10 USD in the last month, whose volume hasn’t exceeded .3 lots in the last 6 months and whose deposits haven’t exceeded $10 USD in the last 6 months.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Do I have to make a deposit to get the no deposit bonus?
– No, you do not have to make a deposit to get the no deposit bonus. You can receive the StartUp Bonus for free and trade it without your own investments.
2. Do I have to provide documents (verify my account) to get the InstaForex StartUp Bonus?
– No, you do not have to provide documents (verify an account) to get the StartUp Bonus.
3. How to make profits with the InstaForex StartUp Bonus?
– You can open and close trades on Forex on your own or subscribe to copying deals of successful traders through the InstaForex ForexCopy system (Trade via browser, Trade via mobile app, Trade via PC, Copy trades)
4. Is it possible to trade without swaps on an account with the StartUp Bonus?
– Yes. You can turn on the Swap Free service in Client Cabinet in the Personal information section. With this service, swaps for rollovers are not charged.
5. Is it possible to invest the bonus in the PAMM system?
– No, it is not. But you can use the bonus funds in the ForexCopy system and copy deals of successful traders.
6. In what currency is it possible to register an account for getting the StartUp Bonus?
– Only USD accounts can participate in the bonus campaign.
7. What account types support the StartUp Bonus?
– A Standard account is opened by default, but you can change an account type in Client Cabinet anytime.
8. How can I use profits made from the bonus?
– Profits that make up 10% of the bonus funds will become available for trading right after topping up the account. Withdrawal of these profits is
possible only after closing deals in the amount stated in the clause 5 of the Bonus Agreement.
9. Is it possible to participate in InstaRebate or any other program for returning spreads with the StartUp Bonus?
– Unfortunately, the clients who received the StartUp Bonus on their accounts cannot take part in the rebate programs.
10. Is it possible to withdraw the InstaForex StartUp Bonus?
– No. This bonus is given only to new clients providing them with an opportunity to make profits on Forex without their own investments.
11. Is it possible to withdraw funds that I deposit to the bonus account?
– Yes, you can withdraw the funds that you deposited anytime without restrictions.
12. Why cannot I receive the bonus? I received an email saying that my account cannot participate in the campaign.
– The no deposit bonus is available only to new clients. See the clause 1 of the Bonus Agreement for other restrictions. Active clients can get the bonus after topping up their account.
13. Why does the bonus amount I received differ from the one promised in the campaign?
– The maximum bonus amount is determined individually. You can check the bonus amount available to you following the link on the bonus agreement web page
14. I cannot get the bonus. The “Get bonus” button on the campaign web page is not active.
– Please make sure the link you followed to go to the campaign web page is correct: https://www.instaforex.com/forex_promo/no_deposit_bonus?x=ifxnigeria.
We also recommend you to clear cookies and the browser cache or open another browser if the problem is not solved after following the stated link.
15. I cannot trade. The message “Trading is prohibited” appears in the platform.
– Please check the email box you specified when getting the bonus. Perhaps, your profits made from the bonus reached the threshold of 10% of the bonus funds.
16. Withdrawal: No, only profits can be withdrawn after trading 3 lots for each $1 USD profit. The withdrawal amount cannot exceed $50 USD. To continue trading, a deposit of $50 USD is needed.
Copying trade is easy and profitable for Newbies and professionals. Copying the trades of a professional is highly profitable even without you personally taking the risk of trading.
Link to InstaForex Forex Copy Trader: https://www.instaforex.com/forex_monitoring.php?trader=2817288#/
Your ability to observe Support & Resistance together with RSI Indicator as advised by Professionals at InstaForex Nigeria increases your chances of winning on every trades..
HOW TO OBSERVE SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE:
The support and resistance levels are key areas or zones; In MT4 charts in which traders look out for it enables them make accurate decisions as regards successful trading or in execution of their trades.
I) AT RESISTANCE LEVELS: Sellers are expected to come in more into the market thereby exerting a downward pressure on prices thereby forcing prices DOWN.
II) AT SUPPORT LEVELS: Buyers are expected to come in more into the market thereby exerting an upward pressure on prices thereby forcing prices UP.
At resistance levels prices might be retesting the resistance levels after a major uptrend thereby forming a channel.likewise after a major downtrend prices might be retesting the support levels thereby forming a channel.
Please note that resistance levels are not straight lines but an “area or zone” the same applies to support levels
PROFITABLE USE OF THE R.S.I INDICATOR:
The relative strength index(R.S.I) as the name implies enables the trader to determine the strength of the trends. It is better used with the default parameter.
Its applications are such that:-
If R.S.I is above 50 = BUY
If R.S.I is below 50 = SELL
If R.S.I is above 70 = OVERBOUGHT Which means that it started buying from Level 50
If R.S.I is below 30 = OVERSOLD Which means that it started Selling from Level 50
If the R.S.I is above 70 level it is said to have been overbought because it started buying from 50 and could remain at overbought level for days. If RSI is Less than 30 Level it is said to have been oversold because it started selling from level 50 and could remain at over sold level for days, This indicator is more stable when viewed at the bigger picture i.e on the daily time frame.
Please note that where level 50 is not on your indicator window, locate the horizontal line on your instaforex trading platform and drop it between levels 70 and 30. Double click on it and as soon as the white dots appear on the two extremes of the horizontal line, place your cursor on the horizontal line and then locate the 50 level accordingly
You can use the RSI technical indicator to create your own technical system.
This system will never work 100% of the time, but if they work 70% – 80% it should be enough. To further increase your chances of winning and reduce your probability of losing on every trade you can use fundamental analysis. I think that most traders choose one or the other but many traders use both.
Fundamental analysis is to trade the news.
Start your trading way right now with InstaForex Nigeria!
Forex Trading with the Award Winning Forex Broker..
1. Good bonus system; InstaForex offer several bonuses to its clients including bonuses like 30%, 55% etc. the best part is that these bonuses are trad-able which many brokers are trying to imitate. Other brokers will remove their bonus from their client’s account when the customer is losing and this eventually causes the client to lose all his funds. This is not so with Instaforex, InstaForex allows the bonus to buffer and support the client’s capital throughout his trading.
2. Deposit minimum of $1 and a 1:1000 leverage; Award winning InstaForex broker started allowing Forex trading with only $1 deposit and they still offer it till date. At that time most brokers had minimum deposit at $100. It’s often surprising that the broker which has many millionaires traders can also accommodate many traders with $1, $5 deposit. Irrespective of the deposited amount InstaForex still offer same and equal services for every account.
3. No cheating; Most brokers offer the same amount of spread but this is what newbies will discover. Some cheating brokers will offer a spread of 0.3 but when you want to close your trade their platform will prevent you until 0.3 or more values have been added to that trade. InstaForex broker does not exhibit this type of fraud. A client once complained about a broker that he could not close a profit trade until 4 hrs later after so many attempts and requotes. He eventually closed that trade in a loss. This is pure cheating.
4. Demo Contest; unlike other Brokers, There are clients that have the trading skills but lack the capital to trade with. To help such clients InstaForex introduced so many types of contest from weekly to monthly type with cash prizes that are credited onto live accounts from which these clients can trade and earn profits for themselves. This way InstaForex has made itself well loved by vast range of clients. Several traders have won thousands of dollars from such contest and this became their start-up capitals.
5. Autochartist – Clients of InstaForex Nigeria can employ a latter-day software instrument, Autochartist. It works online on more than 500 trading instruments and signals the most profitable trading opportunities. Use of Autochartist will allow you to facilitate the Forex trading. In this section, InstaForex clients will be able to download the Autochartist plug-in for free.
- For more on InstaForex unsurpassed services in Nigeria. Call: +234 (0) 813 345 0038
- Don’t have an account? Click Here to Open a Live Account
With over Two million registered traders worldwide, InstaForex has become among the biggest brands in the Forex market.
InstaForex broker presently have over 230 representative offices all over the world with its head office in Russia.
The priority of InstaForex Nigeria Office is rendering high-grade services which are aimed at assisting clients to instantly Fund and withdraw from their Forex account in Naira from Banks within Nigeria, Providing professional training services on Forex, Gold and Stock online trading and also to assist client(s) to open an InstaForex Live trading account.
InstaForex Office in Nigeria
Working hours: 08:00am – 5:00pm Nig Time
Phones: +234 813 345 0038 – Hotline
+234 802 243 3385
Skype: InstaForex Nigeria Office
Address: 31 Wetheral Road, Angelina House (First Floor) Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
List of IB Offices in Nigeria
Port Harcourt IB Office
Working hours: 9:00 – 17:00
2b Aggrey Road,Port Harcourt town(by lagos bus stop), Rivers State
Port Harcourt IB Office
Working hours: 10:00 – 19:00 (UTC +1:00)
+234 (802) 592-11-17
Plot 278 Ph-Aba Express way, Opposit Rumuokwurushi Bus Stop, Port Harcourt, Rovers State
Port Harcourt IB Office
Working hours: 10:00 – 19:00 (UTC +1:00)
??????: 14 Yaounde Street, Wuse Zone 6, Abuja; ??????? ????: 4, Peace Gholu Rd, Port Harcourt, River State
Owerri IB Office
Working hours: 08:00 – 5pm:00 Nig time
Phones: +234 813 345 0038
+234 802 243 3385
Address:31 Wetheral Owerri, Imo State
Email: [email protected]
Ogun State IB Office
InstaForex office in Nigeria
Working hours: 10:00 – 19:00 (UTC +1:00)
Hop 24 Chief Onashile Plaza Oke Sopen, Ijebu-Igbo, Ogun State
Ibadan IB Office
Working hours: 10:00 – 19:00 (UTC +1:00)
20, Temidire Street, HenryT Bus Stop, Ring Road, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
Lagos IB Office
Working hours: 10:00 – 18:00 (UTC +1:00)
Block 1A, Plot 8 Diamond Estate, LASU / Isheri Road, Isheri Olofin, Lagos
Lagos IB Office
Working hours: 09:00 – 17:00 (UTC +1:00)
Suite 12, Block A, Bola Tinubu Shopping Complex, Ijaiye Stadium Road, Pen Cinema, Agege, Lagos.