InstaForex Nigeria $500 No Deposit Bonus is available to: New clients, or existing clients whose balance hasn’t exceed $10 USD in the last month, whose volume hasn’t exceeded .3 lots in the last 6 months and whose deposits haven’t exceeded $10 USD in the last 6 months.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Do I have to make a deposit to get the no deposit bonus?
– No, you do not have to make a deposit to get the no deposit bonus. You can receive the StartUp Bonus for free and trade it without your own investments.
2. Do I have to provide documents (verify my account) to get the InstaForex StartUp Bonus?
– No, you do not have to provide documents (verify an account) to get the StartUp Bonus.
3. How to make profits with the InstaForex StartUp Bonus?
– You can open and close trades on Forex on your own or subscribe to copying deals of successful traders through the InstaForex ForexCopy system (Trade via browser, Trade via mobile app, Trade via PC, Copy trades)
4. Is it possible to trade without swaps on an account with the StartUp Bonus?
– Yes. You can turn on the Swap Free service in Client Cabinet in the Personal information section. With this service, swaps for rollovers are not charged.
5. Is it possible to invest the bonus in the PAMM system?
– No, it is not. But you can use the bonus funds in the ForexCopy system and copy deals of successful traders.
6. In what currency is it possible to register an account for getting the StartUp Bonus?
– Only USD accounts can participate in the bonus campaign.
7. What account types support the StartUp Bonus?
– A Standard account is opened by default, but you can change an account type in Client Cabinet anytime.
8. How can I use profits made from the bonus?
– Profits that make up 10% of the bonus funds will become available for trading right after topping up the account. Withdrawal of these profits is
possible only after closing deals in the amount stated in the clause 5 of the Bonus Agreement.
9. Is it possible to participate in InstaRebate or any other program for returning spreads with the StartUp Bonus?
– Unfortunately, the clients who received the StartUp Bonus on their accounts cannot take part in the rebate programs.
10. Is it possible to withdraw the InstaForex StartUp Bonus?
– No. This bonus is given only to new clients providing them with an opportunity to make profits on Forex without their own investments.
11. Is it possible to withdraw funds that I deposit to the bonus account?
– Yes, you can withdraw the funds that you deposited anytime without restrictions.
12. Why cannot I receive the bonus? I received an email saying that my account cannot participate in the campaign.
– The no deposit bonus is available only to new clients. See the clause 1 of the Bonus Agreement for other restrictions. Active clients can get the bonus after topping up their account.
13. Why does the bonus amount I received differ from the one promised in the campaign?
– The maximum bonus amount is determined individually. You can check the bonus amount available to you following the link on the bonus agreement web page
14. I cannot get the bonus. The “Get bonus” button on the campaign web page is not active.
– Please make sure the link you followed to go to the campaign web page is correct: https://www.instaforex.com/forex_promo/no_deposit_bonus?x=ifxnigeria.
We also recommend you to clear cookies and the browser cache or open another browser if the problem is not solved after following the stated link.
15. I cannot trade. The message “Trading is prohibited” appears in the platform.
– Please check the email box you specified when getting the bonus. Perhaps, your profits made from the bonus reached the threshold of 10% of the bonus funds.
16. Withdrawal: No, only profits can be withdrawn after trading 3 lots for each $1 USD profit. The withdrawal amount cannot exceed $50 USD. To continue trading, a deposit of $50 USD is needed.
Copying trade is easy and profitable for Newbies and professionals. Copying the trades of a professional is highly profitable even without you personally taking the risk of trading.
Link to InstaForex Forex Copy Trader: https://www.instaforex.com/forex_monitoring.php?trader=2817288#/
To Claim your Free $500 No Deposit Bonus CLICK HERE
For more on InstaForex Nigeria Forex Copy System CLICK HERE
If you have no clue about what the Forex market is or you have never heard about it, this article will give you a very brief explanation below.
Forex is the short form for Foreign Exchange Market. This is the biggest and most liquid market of the entire world today. Over three trillion dollars exchange hands at Forex every day.
People blindly gamble their money at Forex without knowing anything about it and they lose their money. Forex market is profitable, but you need to learn the basics well, do your homework well by try trading with as low as $10 or demo trade for some time.
Just remember that 50% of traders lose money, 40% make it and less than 10% become rich at Forex. The nice thing about this market is that you can make money without creating any product or service, selling anything, nor advertising. You just trade some cash and get paid depending on your knowledge and expertise.
This is the market where banks, transnational corporations and individual traders exchange one currency for another. I am talking about the spot Forex market. With InstaForex You can trade at huge leverage as much as 1 to 1000, meaning that for every dollar that you have for trading you can trade $1000. For example if you have $1,000 on your account you can trade as much as $1,000,000.
This is dangerous. Most experienced traders wont use such a high leverage. In the other hand, high leverage can be good if you learn how to use it in your favour.
Looking at the strategies and how some traders make money at Forex; Trading currencies is risky. That’s a fact. But ultimately we discovered a few strategies that could give novice traders a winning edge.
Trading Forex is easy but can be very dangerous if not properly trained. Today you may be earning a lot and tomorrow you are losing 40% of your starting capital.
Novice traders often make the same mistakes over and over again.
Few things to avoid while trading;
1.Do not look for a holly grail of trading.
This is for people who are afraid to lose or are too greedy and want to get rich quick. Even when it seems so, The Forex Market is not the place to get rich quick, though you can make a lot of money over time, you still have to learn a whole lot about what makes the Forex market tick and what moves the price of the currencies plus how to manage your money effectively so you don’t lose your capital/investment.
Many novice traders spend a LOT of time searching a perfect strategy or indicators even robots that will allow them to always win-win and never lose. They want to have guaranteed profits because they can’t stand to lose or they want to make too much (millions) quick so they can retire fast and buy a private jet. It doesn’t work like that, “always know that Forex is a business”.
A trading strategy that allows you to have guaranteed profits does exist but requires patience. Trading is very risky and also highly profitable. Remember: no risk, no reward. So, do not try to always win on every trade. It is simply not possible. There is no way to get rid of the fact of uncertainty. What I mean is that no matter how effective your trading strategy may be, sometimes it will fail and you have to be ready to face this fact.
Trading profitably means understanding the Basics of Forex which professionals at InstaForex Nigeria do. Contact us today for a complete Forex training package!
By Paul Odibeli