InstaForex Nigeria – Steps on How to Open a Free Demo Account
Professionals at InstaForex Nigeria advise newbies to key in the amount of money they intend to start Live Trading with, so that the Demo practice would be realistic..
2. Locate Download MetaTrader 4 trading platform (zip)
3. This pops up a dialog box click on “SAVE FILE” and click OK
4. After downloading, Double click on itc4setup.exc(APPLICATION)
5. It pops up a dialog box for you to click on agree; As soon as you agree to the Terms and Conditions’NEXT’would
be highlighted for you to click on in order to proceed.
6. Leave it at ‘STANDARD’
7. When it gets to ‘LEVERAGE’ pick either 1:500 or 1:100
8. When you get to “AMOUNT” please key in the amount of money you intend to start your live trading with, so that your practice would be realistic; The least ‘AMOUNT’ being $3000 does not mean that if you key in $100 it wouldn’t take it.
- Many newbies are in a habit of keying in or practicising with amount of money they cannot afford in true life situation hence they tend to trivialise the demo account. The truth of the matter is if you cannot grow a ten dollar account, you cannot grow a million dollar account.
- Click’ OK’and wait patiently for the platform to come up. next; Right click on the market watch and click on
‘SHOW ALL’ to bring up all tradeable instruments on the platform.
Finally, Install every currency pair that you intend to be trading accordingly.
InstaForex Nigeria Technical Support Team are always ready to help you with additional guide on how to Open a Demo account or Indicator(Software) Installation.
Click here to Open a Free Forex account