This post by Instaforex Nigeria is designed to educate traders on how best to avoid Common Mistakes in Forex trading.
1. INADEQUATE KNOWLEDGE: Trading is knowledge based. Most newbies don’t take time to acquire the required knowledge instead with shallow knowledge acquired from Forex workshop/Seminars they take a plunge only to get their fingers burnt.
2. AFRAID TO TAKE A LOSS: Trading is business and losses are part of a business and should be taken as part of expenses. Please note that getting trades wrong is natural and should be expected. So don’t give up easily; only re-strategize. At InstaForex Nigeria how to minimize losses are adequately taught to our trainees by our award winning Mr. Paul Odibeli of InstaForex Nigeria Technical Support Department.
3. OVER TRADING: Most traders particularly newbies tend to trade excessively undermining their equity. This is not advisable at all.
4. EXCESS LEVERAGE: In as much as leverage would enable the trader to make more money, one should remember that it is a two-edge sword which in most cases gets a trader’s account wiped out. In other words, high leverage is of great benefit for one to grow his account.
5. INDISCIPLINE/MONEY MANAGEMENT: Trading is a long term business and should be treated as such. Most traders in a bid to grow their account throw caution to the wind thereby negating all the rules. This happens to most greedy traders/newbies and they get their account wiped out thereby giving up easily.
All these and other mistakes in Forex trading are duly treated/handled and advised to our clients at www.instaforex.com.ng
Disclaimer: This post is not a trading advice but meant to teach traders how to avoid common mistakes in Forex trading.