InstaForex MT4 In-built Indicators are softwares/tools which successful traders utilise in effecting trades eg to either place a buy or sell trades while Custom indicators are indicators which are either purchased online or borrowed from friends..
Begin the process by first extracting the software to any storage device or to your Laptop/desktop; then install as follows;
1. Copy the indicator extracted to your Laptop/desktop.
2. Open your Instaforex platform
3. Locate ‘FILE’and click
4. Locate’OPEN DATA FOLDER’and click
5. Locate’MQL4’and double click
6. Locate ‘INDICATOR’and double click.
8. Move your Cursor to the extreme right of the’INDICATOR’window(open space),right click and paste.
9. Close and re-open the platform in order to locate the installed indicator in the navigator.
10. Locate the installed indicator and double click on it.This brings it up on the chart.
11. Click ‘OK’for it to be attached to the chart
N/B please note that if you do not perform the no 8 operation the installed indicator(s) would not appear or
be seen in the navigator.
InstaForex Nigeria Technical Support Team are always ready to help you with additional guide on how to Open a Demo account or Indicator(Software) Installation.
For more enquiries call us +234 903 358 8803 or send us email on [email protected]
Professionals at InstaForex Nigeria advise newbies to key in the amount of money they intend to start Live Trading with, so that the Demo practice would be realistic..
2. Locate Download MetaTrader 4 trading platform (zip)
3. This pops up a dialog box click on “SAVE FILE” and click OK
4. After downloading, Double click on itc4setup.exc(APPLICATION)
5. It pops up a dialog box for you to click on agree; As soon as you agree to the Terms and Conditions’NEXT’would
be highlighted for you to click on in order to proceed.
6. Leave it at ‘STANDARD’
7. When it gets to ‘LEVERAGE’ pick either 1:500 or 1:100
8. When you get to “AMOUNT” please key in the amount of money you intend to start your live trading with, so that your practice would be realistic; The least ‘AMOUNT’ being $3000 does not mean that if you key in $100 it wouldn’t take it.
- Many newbies are in a habit of keying in or practicising with amount of money they cannot afford in true life situation hence they tend to trivialise the demo account. The truth of the matter is if you cannot grow a ten dollar account, you cannot grow a million dollar account.
- Click’ OK’and wait patiently for the platform to come up. next; Right click on the market watch and click on
‘SHOW ALL’ to bring up all tradeable instruments on the platform.
Finally, Install every currency pair that you intend to be trading accordingly.
InstaForex Nigeria Technical Support Team are always ready to help you with additional guide on how to Open a Demo account or Indicator(Software) Installation.
Click here to Open a Free Forex account
The most interesting feature of online Forex trading by InstaForex Broker is the way it is being operated transparently. There is no hide and seek involved in the process..
- Aside the broker’s spread; Online forex trading with InstaForex does not involve any commission, or exchange fees, or hidden costs etc. The trade is done in a very fast pace as there is no kind of any delay involved in it. It takes 1 or 2 seconds to execute the trade in InstaForex
- Traders can trade in different markets with different currencies at the same time without any restrictions. This is only possible with InstaForex because of the high grade online forex trading services it provides. This has brought in lot of flexibility and liquidity in online forex trading. InstaForex Traders are able to trade and access 107 Currency instruments, 88 CfDs on US stocks, Futures, gold and silver, Options Trading, 1:1000 leverage, Swap-free and many more
- Opening of an online forex trading account is very easy as there are many people who can offer this kind of service to the trader. But they need to be very sure that they too deal with the same kind of currencies which the trader is interested in as compare to InstaForex Broker which offers one of the highest numbers of Currency instruments. Click here to open an InstaForex Account
- Volatility is the essence of the currency market. Values for individual currencies rise and fall with news and information happening around the world. Sometimes the fall in a currency can be swift and can help to wipe out your entire account before you can react. So you must prepare for risks if you decide to trade on the Forex market. It is always import to note that the market can change suddenly all because of decisions made by some government or corporation in a distant part of the world.
- Therefore, if you want to become a successful trader in the Forex market, you must learn the fundamentals about the market and the currencies you wish to trade. Also, read press releases and other financial news that are updated on our site home page instaforex.com.ng and political news from around the world. You will do well by learning how to trade with the Candle Sticks Pattern,
InstaForex Nigeria $500 No Deposit Bonus is available to: New clients, or existing clients whose balance hasn’t exceed $10 USD in the last month, whose volume hasn’t exceeded .3 lots in the last 6 months and whose deposits haven’t exceeded $10 USD in the last 6 months.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Do I have to make a deposit to get the no deposit bonus?
– No, you do not have to make a deposit to get the no deposit bonus. You can receive the StartUp Bonus for free and trade it without your own investments.
2. Do I have to provide documents (verify my account) to get the InstaForex StartUp Bonus?
– No, you do not have to provide documents (verify an account) to get the StartUp Bonus.
3. How to make profits with the InstaForex StartUp Bonus?
– You can open and close trades on Forex on your own or subscribe to copying deals of successful traders through the InstaForex ForexCopy system (Trade via browser, Trade via mobile app, Trade via PC, Copy trades)
4. Is it possible to trade without swaps on an account with the StartUp Bonus?
– Yes. You can turn on the Swap Free service in Client Cabinet in the Personal information section. With this service, swaps for rollovers are not charged.
5. Is it possible to invest the bonus in the PAMM system?
– No, it is not. But you can use the bonus funds in the ForexCopy system and copy deals of successful traders.
6. In what currency is it possible to register an account for getting the StartUp Bonus?
– Only USD accounts can participate in the bonus campaign.
7. What account types support the StartUp Bonus?
– A Standard account is opened by default, but you can change an account type in Client Cabinet anytime.
8. How can I use profits made from the bonus?
– Profits that make up 10% of the bonus funds will become available for trading right after topping up the account. Withdrawal of these profits is
possible only after closing deals in the amount stated in the clause 5 of the Bonus Agreement.
9. Is it possible to participate in InstaRebate or any other program for returning spreads with the StartUp Bonus?
– Unfortunately, the clients who received the StartUp Bonus on their accounts cannot take part in the rebate programs.
10. Is it possible to withdraw the InstaForex StartUp Bonus?
– No. This bonus is given only to new clients providing them with an opportunity to make profits on Forex without their own investments.
11. Is it possible to withdraw funds that I deposit to the bonus account?
– Yes, you can withdraw the funds that you deposited anytime without restrictions.
12. Why cannot I receive the bonus? I received an email saying that my account cannot participate in the campaign.
– The no deposit bonus is available only to new clients. See the clause 1 of the Bonus Agreement for other restrictions. Active clients can get the bonus after topping up their account.
13. Why does the bonus amount I received differ from the one promised in the campaign?
– The maximum bonus amount is determined individually. You can check the bonus amount available to you following the link on the bonus agreement web page
14. I cannot get the bonus. The “Get bonus” button on the campaign web page is not active.
– Please make sure the link you followed to go to the campaign web page is correct: https://www.instaforex.com/forex_promo/no_deposit_bonus?x=ifxnigeria.
We also recommend you to clear cookies and the browser cache or open another browser if the problem is not solved after following the stated link.
15. I cannot trade. The message “Trading is prohibited” appears in the platform.
– Please check the email box you specified when getting the bonus. Perhaps, your profits made from the bonus reached the threshold of 10% of the bonus funds.
16. Withdrawal: No, only profits can be withdrawn after trading 3 lots for each $1 USD profit. The withdrawal amount cannot exceed $50 USD. To continue trading, a deposit of $50 USD is needed.
Copying trade is easy and profitable for Newbies and professionals. Copying the trades of a professional is highly profitable even without you personally taking the risk of trading.
Link to InstaForex Forex Copy Trader: https://www.instaforex.com/forex_monitoring.php?trader=2817288#/
Your ability to observe Support & Resistance together with RSI Indicator as advised by Professionals at InstaForex Nigeria increases your chances of winning on every trades..
HOW TO OBSERVE SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE:
The support and resistance levels are key areas or zones; In MT4 charts in which traders look out for it enables them make accurate decisions as regards successful trading or in execution of their trades.
I) AT RESISTANCE LEVELS: Sellers are expected to come in more into the market thereby exerting a downward pressure on prices thereby forcing prices DOWN.
II) AT SUPPORT LEVELS: Buyers are expected to come in more into the market thereby exerting an upward pressure on prices thereby forcing prices UP.
At resistance levels prices might be retesting the resistance levels after a major uptrend thereby forming a channel.likewise after a major downtrend prices might be retesting the support levels thereby forming a channel.
Please note that resistance levels are not straight lines but an “area or zone” the same applies to support levels
PROFITABLE USE OF THE R.S.I INDICATOR:
The relative strength index(R.S.I) as the name implies enables the trader to determine the strength of the trends. It is better used with the default parameter.
Its applications are such that:-
If R.S.I is above 50 = BUY
If R.S.I is below 50 = SELL
If R.S.I is above 70 = OVERBOUGHT Which means that it started buying from Level 50
If R.S.I is below 30 = OVERSOLD Which means that it started Selling from Level 50
If the R.S.I is above 70 level it is said to have been overbought because it started buying from 50 and could remain at overbought level for days. If RSI is Less than 30 Level it is said to have been oversold because it started selling from level 50 and could remain at over sold level for days, This indicator is more stable when viewed at the bigger picture i.e on the daily time frame.
Please note that where level 50 is not on your indicator window, locate the horizontal line on your instaforex trading platform and drop it between levels 70 and 30. Double click on it and as soon as the white dots appear on the two extremes of the horizontal line, place your cursor on the horizontal line and then locate the 50 level accordingly
You can use the RSI technical indicator to create your own technical system.
This system will never work 100% of the time, but if they work 70% – 80% it should be enough. To further increase your chances of winning and reduce your probability of losing on every trade you can use fundamental analysis. I think that most traders choose one or the other but many traders use both.
Fundamental analysis is to trade the news.
Start your trading way right now with InstaForex Nigeria!
Forex Trading with the Award Winning Forex Broker..
1. Good bonus system; InstaForex offer several bonuses to its clients including bonuses like 30%, 55% etc. the best part is that these bonuses are trad-able which many brokers are trying to imitate. Other brokers will remove their bonus from their client’s account when the customer is losing and this eventually causes the client to lose all his funds. This is not so with Instaforex, InstaForex allows the bonus to buffer and support the client’s capital throughout his trading.
2. Deposit minimum of $1 and a 1:1000 leverage; Award winning InstaForex broker started allowing Forex trading with only $1 deposit and they still offer it till date. At that time most brokers had minimum deposit at $100. It’s often surprising that the broker which has many millionaires traders can also accommodate many traders with $1, $5 deposit. Irrespective of the deposited amount InstaForex still offer same and equal services for every account.
3. No cheating; Most brokers offer the same amount of spread but this is what newbies will discover. Some cheating brokers will offer a spread of 0.3 but when you want to close your trade their platform will prevent you until 0.3 or more values have been added to that trade. InstaForex broker does not exhibit this type of fraud. A client once complained about a broker that he could not close a profit trade until 4 hrs later after so many attempts and requotes. He eventually closed that trade in a loss. This is pure cheating.
4. Demo Contest; unlike other Brokers, There are clients that have the trading skills but lack the capital to trade with. To help such clients InstaForex introduced so many types of contest from weekly to monthly type with cash prizes that are credited onto live accounts from which these clients can trade and earn profits for themselves. This way InstaForex has made itself well loved by vast range of clients. Several traders have won thousands of dollars from such contest and this became their start-up capitals.
5. Autochartist – Clients of InstaForex Nigeria can employ a latter-day software instrument, Autochartist. It works online on more than 500 trading instruments and signals the most profitable trading opportunities. Use of Autochartist will allow you to facilitate the Forex trading. In this section, InstaForex clients will be able to download the Autochartist plug-in for free.
- For more on InstaForex unsurpassed services in Nigeria. Call: +234 (0) 813 345 0038
- Don’t have an account? Click Here to Open a Live Account
This very service is FREE and is available to all Local and International clients no matter your location. There is also a free CALL-BACK to InstaForex Nigeria clients..
To access this service you must have a Live trading account with InstaForex Nigeria or kindly CLICK HERE to create one. InstaForex account opening takes not less than 3 minutes..
FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT GUIDE:
In order to address various areas of challenges as regards Forex trading and provide tips that would enhance profitability, Clients are advised to call in every Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am – 4pm GMT+1 through this line +234 (0) 903 358 8803.
This service could be accessed at any other day via a dedicated line +234 (0) 818 829 1443 between 10am to 1pm Nigerian time
This is one of the very effective services by www.instaforex.com.ng to our numerous clients every Tuesdays & Thursdays
FREE NEWS SMS ALERT:
This is one of the services rendered by instaforex.com.ng to assist our clients and enhance their profitability.High probability and volatile news/events are communicated to our clients via our SMS alert services as and when due.
we reach out to our clients
At our website www.instaforex.com.ng, clients or prospective clients could download it.It renders an insight into what Forex trading is all about.
Clients and prospects are advised to rush to www.instaforex.com.ng homepage to avail themselves of this package as soon as possible and reach out to our Technical Support Team via our dedicated line +234 (0) 903 358 8803 for more insight on regards the business of Forex trading. You would be glad you did while we look forward to hearing from you.
This is a special service that instaforex.com.ng offers to its numerous clients. This is being applauded by our clients all round the globe as unique in the sense that it has been assisting clients in enhancing the profitability of their trades. Meanwhile Terms & Conditions apply for The Free Signal Service.
Trading without Stop Loss and Take Profit is not advisable and not the right thing to do. By doing so you jeopardise your capital/equity. Traders should learn to be contented! ‘contention is gain..
Success in Forex is determined over the long term period of one month;Bi-monthly,Quarterly or Annually as the case maybe. Hence the need for Stop Loss and Take Profit accordingly prior to placing your trades thus:-
1. Determine at what price you intend to exit your trade should the market move in the direction of your trade;
i) LONG OR BUY TRADE; If you are to go LONG(BUY) and having placed your trade please note the entry price.
ii) ADD the number of the pips you intend to take out of the market to the entry price to determine your take profit(TP)price level.
i) SHORT OR SELL TRADE; If you are to go SHORT(SELL) and having placed your trades please note the entry price.
ii)SUBTRACT The Number of pips that you intend to take out of the market from the entry price to arrive/determine the take profit(TP)price level.
2. Always determine at what price you intend to exit your trade should the market move against your trade;
i)LONG OR BUY TRADE; If you are to go LONG(BUY) and having placed the trade,please note the entry price.
ii)SUBTRACT the number of pips (from the entry price) to arrive/determine the price level in which if the market breaches that level it should close you automatically as this will minimise your loss.
i)SHORT OR SELL TRADE; If you are to go SHORT(SELL) and having placed trade,please note the entry price.
ii)ADD the number of pips (to the entry price) to arrive at a price level in which if the market breaches that price level it should take you out of it automatically.
The use of take profit(TP) and Stop Loss(SL) in Forex trading cannot be over-emphasised. Most newbies or new traders come to grasp of its importance as far as longevity in the business of trading is concerned.
One should not feel that because EUR/USD or any other currency pair moved 70 pips today or more then one should set STOP LOSS or TAKE PROFIT . That is simply a wrong mindset..
Please note that the high drop in prices or high increase in prices do not occur every now and then, so traders must incorporate Stop Loss and Take Profit as part of their trading plan.
For more InstaForex Nigeria Tips on How to make money in Forex. Click here..
Your ability to abide by these four basic rules as contained in this post would help you make money out of the Forex market!
The Forex market is a 5.2 trillion dollar daily market. This is higher and more than trades in all the world’s Stock exchange put together. This is what makes the market tick. Come to think of it; The Banks especially in advanced countries,Investment companies,millionaires,billionaires such as Warren Buffet, George Soros,etc are all in it making lots and lots of money out of it. With the recent BREXIT REFERENDUM many Forex traders made money more than ever before. What are we saying here?
Knowledge!!! According to the WD GANN (the greatest Forex trader of all times)”money spent on gaining knowledge is money in the bank”.At instaforex.com.ng we teach you how to make a business out of it.
1. ABILITY TO OBSERVE SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE ON YOUR CHART.
This is one key factor that enables traders to make money in the Forex market. The best means is the ability to observe it on a bare chart and utilise the Resistance and support areas in making money out of such market as regards your entry and exit point/areas.
At instaforex.com.ng Our experienced trainers and analysts are always ready to take you on a one-on-one basis and show you the technical way forward.
2. THE USE OF INDICATORS
Indicators act as a guide. Ability to abide by its rules is very vital and would help you make money out of the Forex market. Patience is a virtue. Good indicator should be able to give or produce a minimum of 65% actualisation of trade targets. At InstaForex Nigeria we make available to our trainees,indicators with a minimum 75% good trades at no cost(free).
3. RISK/MONEY MANAGEMENT.
Every Forex trading platform has its money/risk management embedded in its VOLUME.The traders ability to understand the use of volume as regards money/risk management relative to his/her broker give you an edge. InstaForex is a micro platform provider,this allows both small and huge investors alike to have access to the Forex market via its trading platform.
4. SEEK A MENTOR
it is said that when you stand on the shoulders of mentors,one could avoid the various pitfalls or mistakes along the road to financial freedom. Mentorship is one of the Edges a trader utilise in making money out of the Forex market; SEEK IT,Go for it,start making money and you would be years and years ahead of your trading peers.
Come join the World’s leading Broker and you would be glad you did. At www.instaforex.com.ng it is nothing more than “Instant Forex Trading”
This post from InstaForex Nigeria is designed to educate traders on how best to avoid pitfalls in Forex trading.
1. INADEQUATE KNOWLEDGE: Trading is knowledge based. Most newbies don’t take time to acquire the required knowledge instead with shallow knowledge acquired from Forex workshop/Seminars they take a plunge only to get their fingers burnt.
2. AFRAID TO TAKE A LOSS: Trading is business and losses are part of a business and should be taken as part of expenses. Please note that getting trades wrong is natural and should be expected. So don’t give up easily; only re-strategise. At InstaForex Nigeria how to minimise losses are adequately taught to our trainees by our award winning Mr Paul Odibeli of InstaForex Nigeria Technical Support Department.
3. OVER TRADING: Most traders particularly newbies tend to trade excessively undermining their equity. This is not advisable at all.
4. EXCESS LEVERAGE: In as much as leverage would enable the trader to make more money, one should remember that it is a two-edge sword which in most cases gets a trader’s account wiped out. In other words, high leverage is of great benefit for one to grow his account.
5. INDISCIPLINE/MONEY MANAGEMENT: Trading is a long term business and should be treated as such. Most traders in a bid to grow their account throw caution to the wind thereby negating all the rules. This happens to most greedy traders/newbies and they get their account wiped out thereby giving up easily.
All these and other mistakes in Forex trading are duly treated/handled and advised to our clients at www.instaforex.com.ng